Beginning Simply is now offering in home services!
House Parties (Junior chefs or adults!)
Get together a group of friends and I will come to your kitchen to teach you to make anything you want! (minus pastries) (See pricing for info on number of people required).
- Sausage & Spices
- Artisan Sourdough
- Homemade Yogurt
- Homemade Pasta (+your choice of sauces)
- Homemade Granola / jam
- Hummus and Pita bread
- Soups (from clam chowder to split pea and anything in between)
- “Healthier Casseroles”/ “One Pot Wonders” for large families (Bonus meal planning session)
- Cobbler and Homemade Icecream (any flavor)
- Basic fermentation (ex. sauerkraut)
- Canning, Preserving, or Pickling (seasonal only)
Feel free to contact on Facebook with other requests 🙂
Learn how to streamline your kitchen for functionality the delicious and nutritious way! If you live in the Boise area or surrounding suburbs, I will come to your house and teach you to cook you dinner, or help you organize, meal plan, streamline your shopping skills, or suggest timelines for how to accomplish everything you want to do in the kitchen – working with YOUR schedule, YOUR preferences/needs, and YOUR budget!
House Parties (Adults – 2 hours)
*Host provides groceries – or we can provide for receipt cost +$15
- $85 – private session (only one person, couple, or their respective children)
- 3 people – $35/person
- 4 people – $30/person
- 5+ people – $25/person (+the host is free!)
House Parties (Youth 8-14y – 1.5 hours)
- 5-6 people – $15/person (host pays $25 transportation)
- 7+ people – $15/person (+the host is free!)
Single Family Mentorship
Starting at $45. Pricing on an individual basis based on location, hours, and services desired. Please contact on Facebook or via email for more information.
- Monday – Saturday afternoons/evenings from 4:30-7.
Contact us for more information or to ask about other time options.
Booking an Appointment!
The best way to contact is via message on the Fb Page but you can also send requests to WriteUs@BeginningSimply.com.
Appointments need to be booked and confirmed at least 3 days in advance.
If host wishes to pay for all participants:
- a booking invoice will be sent upon scheduling of individual classes.
If host wishes BeginningSimply to provide groceries:
- Reciept cost +$15
- an invoice will be sent once we decide the menu
If participants are paying individually:
- Beginning Simply can accept individual payment at the door in the form of cash, check, or card.
*Sales tax applies on all card purchases.